WHO WE ARE
JML Apparel is a growing company that supplies a number of quality apparel trims from labels and hangtags to elastics and tape. We work hard to be on top of the latest trends and to create the kind of stylish, comfortable and practical clothing trims that our clients require. At JML, we take pride in our research and development, comprehensive knowledge of the industry and close relationship with our material suppliers, as well as our reputation for efficiency and quick turn around.
WHY JOIN US?
Our company is looking to add an ambitious individual to our core team. As our projects are developing into larger ventures, now is an exciting time to join. You will become an integral part by assisting the Vice President of Sales & President of North America Operations, with the direction and growth of the company. We value our employees and want them to succeed in their career and personal life. Providing a work/life balance is important to us.
In addition, we take corporate responsibility seriously. Our world-wide sales group works closely with an enthusiastic team at our main office in Asia. We handle all the details and ensure what our clients need is completed and shipped on time to meet production schedules.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will provide support to the President of N.A operation. Located in Vancouver, B.C., this is a crucial role as you will assist with the development and progress of our projects. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized, and be able to problem solve. This position will be a hybrid of in-office and remote work.
Duties will include:
- Organize, manage and prioritize the project task list to ensure deadlines are met;
- Manage email correspondence and maintain a priority list of follow up actions and call list;
- Coordinate and manage the President’s calendar;
- Anticipate the needs and create solutions to make things easier for the President;
- Prepare documents and take notes for meetings/calls;
- Organize physical and digital files;
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels, on behalf of the President;
- Maintain content for the company’s webpage and design and maintain databases;
- Maintain knowledge of all relevant policies and procedures;
- Assist with creating systems to improve efficiency.
- Previous work experience (3-5 years) as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy, good judgment, and initiative
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and a sense of urgency
- Languages: English, Mandarin is an asset
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent (start date June 1, 2022)
- Competitive salary
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Work from home
Schedule: 8-hour shift
To apply please email email@example.com