REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR DESIGN PROCESS WITH OUR 3D SIMULATION TECHNOLOGY
JML now offers a 3D online portal for apparel design and development to support rapid design iterations, improve accuracy and expand your design capabilities.
With our 3D application you can instantly visualize any number of trims variations to immediately test and evaluate design options. Our aim is to create accurate digital samples that will shorten timelines, improve workflow, and boost creativity. JML has also partnered Optitex®, a global provider of integrated end-to-end 2D & 3D CAD/CAM software solutions for the fashion, offering you a wide selection of soft garment trims, including elastic tapes, cords, and more. Our application generates files that are compatible with various 3D digital apparel design rendering software such as CLO, Browzwear, Optitex among others.
OUR 3D TRIMS LIBRARY
Our technology includes the following capabilities:
- Online Asset Library: You can access all your resources during your design process
- Design and Style: You can easily make edits and tweaks instantly
- Integration with Adobe: You can work simultaneously with image, vector and pattern design in a variety of 2D and 3D file formats
Our team has prepared two 3D libraries of our products within the online portal so you can integrate as part of your design process. The two libraries include:
- Brand Library: The brand library contains all the trims that JML has produced for your brand
- JML Library: This is the standard library which features all the available JML products
To learn more about our 3D digital services, please connect with us at email@example.com and we would love to schedule a demo for your team.
RFID – OPTIMIZING EFFICIENCY
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) are smart bar codes that can talk to a network system to track every product through the entire supply chain so clients can identify and track inventory and assets. Our RFID technology can encode and imprint data to convert inlays into RFID tags, labels and other garment accessories. Our RFID products have proven to maximize efficiency in logistics and improve inventory management. To learn more about our RFID products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you.